Corporate secretarial services help to meet the time-consuming obligations that can divert attention away from your business.
Our secretarial services solve your current compliance needs and plan for the future.
Our Corporate and Secretarial Advisory Services team offers services that include:
- Companies Act, LLP Act, Business Registration Act for locally incorporated/registered entities
- Compliance of Listing Rules (for companies listed in SGX-ST)
- Corporate secretarial services to locally incorporated companies
- Acting as Named Company Secretary for Private Limited Companies and Public Listed Companies Listed in Singapore Exchange Limited (SGX)
- Corporate secretarial services to offshore companies (BVI companies)
- Registered office address
- Nominee directors and shareholders
- Acting as Authorised Representative for Singapore Branch of Foreign Companies
Section 171 of the Singapore Companies Act, Chapter 50 requires ALL Singapore Companies to appoint one or more secretaries, each of whom shall be a natural person who has his principal or only place of residence in Singapore.
All duly incorporated business entities are required to comply with the various legislations in Singapore, and these could range from the mundane, such as the maintaining and updating of company’s statutory registers, to the complex, such as the preparation of listing on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX).
As your duly appointed “Corporate Secretarial Agents”, businesses need not worry about the how, when and what they should comply with. The entrepreneur should focus on strategic planning and management issues, while professionals like us will address business law and statutory compliance.